Nothing new....
So not an awful lot is happening, but I do feel I've been quite busy. I went to my friend Stacey's 21st birthday a few weeks ago. It was a great night for many different reasons.
One of our Japanese students came to Dublin last week. It was fun meeting her. She is lovely. She loves Dublin and didn't want to leave.
I went to the Chinatown Festival on Sunday in honour of Chinese New Year. They had some stalls set up, which basically sold some Asian products and Chinese food. But it was really too cold to enjoy it. It made me a little homesick.
I am sick yet again, which sucks.
Anyway, not much to report. Life in Dublin is good... I am happy...
Will write again when there is more exciting news to report.... hope you're all well.. sorry I've been lousy keeping up with e-mail, but will try to do better...
One of our Japanese students came to Dublin last week. It was fun meeting her. She is lovely. She loves Dublin and didn't want to leave.
I went to the Chinatown Festival on Sunday in honour of Chinese New Year. They had some stalls set up, which basically sold some Asian products and Chinese food. But it was really too cold to enjoy it. It made me a little homesick.
I am sick yet again, which sucks.
Anyway, not much to report. Life in Dublin is good... I am happy...
Will write again when there is more exciting news to report.... hope you're all well.. sorry I've been lousy keeping up with e-mail, but will try to do better...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home